BOUQUET OF GARDENERS
Mission: To stimulate interest in gardening, to gain horticultural knowledge, to promote civic beautification and to protect the environment.
• Our aim is to exchange ideas and promote fellowship within the club.
• To host an annual fundraiser.
• Provide monthly programs at club meetings to stimulate interest in gardening and environment.
• Plan a yearly special project to beautify our community.
• Promote gardening in our community by awarding a Yard of the Month.
• Promote garden club membership, to continue diversity of our club and to educate through our many Master Gardeners within the club.
Membership open to everyone, you may come as a guest before joining the club. We frequently have field trips throughout the year and fellowship luncheons. Plant and seed exchanges are part of our activities.
We are changing the way we raise funds. It will be an ongoing process. This spring we had a plant sale at the Owasso Lawn & Garden Spring Fling. We anticipate having another is the fall. Watch for details.
Community sponsors are still welcome to support us in our beautification projects for the City of Owasso. We are proud of our community and want to help enhance its beauty.